Hello wonderful readers, it’s lovely to be here! I haven’t yet announced my new address to my faithful followers as I want them to have something to read when they first enter this new world of mine. I see that there have been some activity already, and I’m so excited about it. A whole new world is opening for me, and I can’t wait to get to know my new readers! Well, here’s what I found in my mailbox today. A package with 3 products from Moroccan Oil to test for my readers. Love it! You know, I have this dry and fluffy hair, so I really need some moisture and softness to it. Later today I’m going to pick up my new energy lamp at the postoffice. It’s so dark here in Norway these days, so I’m feeling a little low and tired. I try to eat lots of fruits and do my gym 3 times a week, but still I can’t but notice that I’m affected by the darkness that fall upon us at 4 pm every evening.
Wow, wasn’t that scary, at once I had finished my last sentence the electricity went off! The only thing that lightens up the atmosphere these days, is the white, beautiful snow. Guess its gona be a white christmas this year too!
Now that’s what I call dry and porous hair…well, I have to go. See you later sweet cupcakes!
Hello World! Yes, it’s me again…this time in another language! I needed a little more challenge in my life, so I decided to reach out to a bigger world than tiny Norway. I hope I’ll get some international readers eventually, and that you’ll all enjoy my new blog. I will try to be a little more personal,
and not be so obsessed with shallow topics like fashion and beauty. Well, I’ll try to vary a bit more, and write more about what I call a typical norwegian life. Like mountain hikes, outdoors, snow and ice bears, haha! Well, the last one is a myth… I’ll translate some of my old posts, just to get the blog up and going, so I hope all you faithful readers will bear with me. To all my new readers; welcome home!
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post.
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.
- Jeg har plassert min blogg i <a href=”http://bloggurat.net/kart/registrere/2973/foerde”>Førde</a> på <a href=”http://bloggurat.net/kart/”>norske bloggkart</a>!
- <a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3265013/karinofnorwaycom?claim=cpduqe5k5d2″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>